ABOUT THE COMPANY
Dante Valve is a family owned company that manufactures valves for military and industrial applications. We have been in business for over 50 years, and our work is driven by our values of Quality, Responsibility and Service. We offer a competitive salary and opportunity for growth along with excellent benefits including 401(k), profit sharing plan, medical & dental, paid holidays, vacation plan and sick leave. Our employees are our most treasured asset and, in addition to offering a generous compensation and benefit package, we work hard to build a culture of caring, respect and appreciation for all that they do.
Our organization is growing at all levels and we are looking to incorporate an IT Manager who will be responsible for the management and maintenance of technology assets and data. The primary purpose of the IT Manager is to ensure that those assets are available and working correctly and efficiently. The ideal candidate will have top-notch technical skills, proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practice processes.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
• Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate policies and procedures.
• Maintain IT security and business continuity.
• Preserve assets, information security and control measures.
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
• Conduct research on network products, services, protocols and standards to remain abreast of development in the networking industry.
• Ensures the overall stewardship & delivery of production systems support and aligns support with the technology architecture of the infrastructure systems that will enable the business units to meet current and future business goals.
• Balances speed, quality and cost in delivering effective business solution project and baseline support.
• Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, make timely deliverables and meet deadlines.
• Provide direction and prioritization to IT staff as well as overseeing professional development including remote team members.
• Communicate regularly and provide visibility to executive leadership on information services and systems, project status, recommendations, and technology issues.
• Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
• Work History: At least 10 years’ experience in network administration, information systems and management of information systems. At least 3 years’ experience managing a team.
• Must have experience with cyber-security management and mitigation. Experience working in a DFARS 252.20-7012 controlled environment a benefit.
• Must have a solid understanding of Windows Desktop, Windows Server, Linux Server, Virtualization and TCP/IP network infrastructure.
• TCP/IP Network administration knowledge including LAN, WAN, DNS, DHCP, WiFi, and VLANs, switches, and firewall configuration.
• Must have Windows Network Administration experience including Active Directory.
• Must be very proficient with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Sharepoint, ABAS, Exchange, SAN Management, and IP-PBX knowledge preferred.
• WSUS, Help desk, DMS, and ERP experience a plus.
• Strong background in desktop and server support.
• Experience in IT management across multiple sites.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills coupled with superior interpersonal skills.
• Requires strong managerial, motivational, organizational and planning skills – someone who drive issues to resolution.
• Demonstrated leadership quality, a positive attitude, and the proven ability to negotiate, coordinate, and influence stakeholders to obtain desired results.
• Ability to travel to remote sites.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled/VEVRAA Federal Contractor; E-Verify Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Long Beach, CA