ABOUT THE COMPANY
Dante Valve is a family owned company that manufactures valves for military and industrial applications. We have been in business for over 50 years, and our work is driven by our values of Quality, Responsibility and Service. We offer a competitive salary and opportunity for growth along with excellent benefits including 401(k), profit sharing plan, medical & dental, paid holidays, vacation plan and sick leave. Our employees are our most treasured asset and in addition to offering a generous compensation and benefit package, we work hard to build a culture of caring, respect and appreciation for all that they do.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for designing and implementing marketing campaigns and setting up tracking systems for online marketing activities. The Marketing Coordinator will also suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness and ensure our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term goals.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Collaborate with the President and design team to implement and maintain a comprehensive marketing strategy.
• Develop, implement and maintain a social media program to expand and optimize the company brand awareness.
• Compose and post relevant content using social media management tools
• Set objectives and create quarterly analytics reports to illustrate progress and performance
• Work with departments and coordinate the company response and presence
• Monitor comments/feedback and respond in timely manner
• Work with design team to conduct maintenance and perform updates to company website. Proofread, check for accuracy and ensure relevant content is presented.
• Collaborate with President to create quarterly company newsletter and other related press releases. Communicate with other departments to capture ongoing progress of company.
• Manage trade shows and recruitment programs by coordinating logistics and deliverables as necessary.
• Oversee graphic design layouts and finished products to ensure that content is relevant and prepared for distribution on social media, company website and other platforms.
• Oversee the creation of external advertising and manage these functions accordingly. Coordinate video production as necessary and maintain and manage contact lists.
• Request quotes for sales and marketing materials and designs and generate purchase requisitions for approval as necessary.
• Conduct competitive and industry research (i.e. websites, social media platforms, advertising, and press releases).
• Education: B.S. or B.A. in Marketing, Business or relevant field.
• Work History: Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role. Proven work experience.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Keen attention to detail.
• Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills. Ability to listen and provide positive feedback in all circumstances.
• Creative mindset to deliver content that impacts its readers.
• Social media experience, including using social media management tools to measure the performance (i.e. shares, likes, plays, comments) of posts.
• Good public speaking skills is a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Must be able to pass a thorough background check including a drug screen.
• Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
• E-Verify Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Job is at our CA location