ABOUT THE COMPANY
Dante Valve is a family owned company that manufactures valves for military and industrial applications. We have been in business for over 50 years, and our work is driven by our values of Quality, Responsibility and Service. We offer a competitive salary and opportunity for growth along with excellent benefits including 401(k), profit sharing plan, medical & dental, paid holidays, vacation plan and sick leave.
Our employees are our most treasured asset and in addition to offering a generous compensation and benefit package, we work hard to build a culture of caring, respect and appreciation for all that they do.
The Warehouse Assistant will under minimal supervision facilitate the receiving and organization of products in a warehouse setting.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Receive, pick, count, unload, label, store and process warehouse stock products & raw castings.
- Organize, pull and prepare parts for vendor pick-ups.
- Mark, record and identify parts prior to going into inventory.
- Perform cycle counts of inventory, as necessary.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat.
- Assist in other work areas and perform all other related duties, as needed and directed.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work History: Minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- Ability to lift or move heavy products. May be on feet for extended periods.
- May be required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
- Forklift license a plus.
- Must be able to pass a thorough background check including a drug screen.
- Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- E-Verify Employer.
- Job Type: Full Time