Aquatrol’s Series 560/570 valve line is a high-capacity safety valve used for boilers, piping lines and vessel protection. The valves are designed and engineered for heavy-duty industrial use. They are ASME approved and National Board flow rated for capacity.
Note: use V and UV Code Stamp logos
- Designed for durability
- 6 orifices – 12 sizes of piping options
- Top-guided seating and discharge
- Full nozzle; high-capacity levels
- Excellent reseating characteristics with pivoting ball-post design
- Short, tuned blowdown; can be adjusted with double ring to meet specific requirements
- Heavy-duty hood and lever mechanism
- Standard 17-7 stainless steel springs
- Series 560 – Use for ASME Section I applications to pressure ratings of 250 PSI. V and NB stamped for fired vessels. Boilers, or most areas where steam safety valves are required.
- Series 570 – Use for ASME Section VIII applications to pressure ratings of 250 PSI. UV and NB stamped for unfired vessel protection. Protects or relieves air, gas and steam pressure.
Sizes: ¼” to 2¼”
Pressure and Temperature Limits:
- National Board rated to 250#
- Temperatures to 406 degrees F°
- Stainless steel whetted trimming package (seat, disk and interiors)
- O-ring seating (Teflon®, EDPM, Viton® or as specified)
- Bubble-tight seating options
- Anti-vibrating spring for lift lever
- Packed lift lever
- BPT pipe threading