Shipboard air compressor pressure relief valve for liquid drain applications. Connections are 1/2″ union end silver braze on both the inlet and outlet. The valve complies with Mil-V-22549 but is designed for liquid service. Bronze construction, hard-seat bottom-guided design, adjustable ring and a threaded cap. Rated to 400 PSIG.
- Danco Valves are the industry’s premier mil-spec relief valves. The valves are quick acting, non-chattering and smooth guiding. They also feature optimal sealing tightness with a unique soft-seat design.
- Shock approved in accordance with Mil-S-901C. Vibration approved in accordance with Mil-Std.-167-1.
- We warranty materials and workmanship against defects for two years after the date of installation. This comprehensive warranty ensures complete manufacturer support.
- All valves are wire sealed to prevent unauthorized tampering.
- For capacity information specific to your application, please contact us.
- Body: Bronze/ASTM B61
- Bonnet & Cap: Naval Brass/ASTM B21
- Seat: Monel/QQ-N-281
- Disc: Silicon Brass/UNS C875
- Stem Assembly:
- Stem: CRES 304/ASTM A276
- Stem Foot: Naval Brass/ASTM B21
- Spring: CRES/316 ASTM A313
Weights & Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 6.25″
- Center-to-Inlet Face: 2.75″
- Center-to-Outlet Face: 2.75″
- Unit Weight: 3 LBS.
Note: Dimensions include Union Nuts & Tailpieces
DANCO Valve Identification System:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.