More Than a Valve Manufacturer – CNC Machine Services
Dante Valve is a military grade valve manufacturer. We offer full service Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machining for commercial and industrial applications.
No matter the industry, our machine shops can efficiently produce parts in small or large runs and provide the same precision manufacturing that our valve customers have come to know us by.
Ready to get started on a project?
Connect with one of our shop engineers.
CNC Turning Centers
Dante Valve’s machine shops have a full complement of manual and automated turning centers:
- Okuma Dual Spindle, Live Tooling, Bar-Fed up to 3.5” diameter, chuck to 6.0” diameter
- Multiple Haas Single-Spindle, Bar-Fed up to 3.0” diameter, chuck to 8.0” diameter
- Multiple Femco Single-Spindle Turning centers, chuck to 8.0” diameter
- CNC Horizontal Lathes; including (2) Prototrak Lathes and (5) Femco Lathes
- Berthiez Manual Vertical Lathe
- (8) Manual Horizontal Lathes up to 25” X 144”
- “Robotic Machine Tending” for larger runs requiring automated load/unload
- Giddings and Lewis Radial/Boring Machine
CNC Milling Centers
Our milling centers specialize in both short and long run jobs, finish machining of castings, and precision parts made from bar stock.
- DMG Mori CMX-1100V Mill, 3 axis, table travels up to 44” x 22” x 20”
- Okuma M560-V Mill, 3+2 axis, table travels up to 41” x 22” x 18”
- HAAS-4 Mill, 3+2 axis, table travels up to 50” x 20” x 25”
- FEMCO CNC Vertical Machining Center
- Prototrak DPM5 CNC Machining Center
Dante Valve understands the importance of delivering a quality product and has made the necessary investments to ensure proper in-process and end-of-line inspection:
- CMM: Mitutoyo Crysta V7106
- Measurement range of 27” x 39” x 24”
- Resolution of 0.000004
- MPE = (2.5 + 4L/1000) µ
- Keyence IM-7000 Optical Comparator
- Mitutoyo PH-A14 Optical Comparator
- Fargo Gage Max Mobile Inspection Arm
- Assorted specialty gaging equipment including mics, calipers, thread gages, gage blocks and standards
- Laser Marking: Trumpf Trumark 5000
- Kwikmark Marking Machines
- Kelco Shot Blast Cabinets
- Air Compressors/Test Stands for Valve Certification
- Manual Mill – Bridgeport; Knee Mill – Enco
- Various Sharpeners, Grinders, Saws
- Miller Squarewave Welder
- Toolroom Mills (CNC): ProtoTrak DPMSX5P
- Toolroom Lathe (CNC): ProtoTrak 247ORX
- Manual Mills and Lathes: General knee-mills, horizontal lathes up to 25” x 144”, and vertical lathes up to 36” x 60”
- Vibratory Finishing: Giant GB – 3
- Parts Washing: Pro-Ultrasonics, 2013-D2
We provide full-service milling and turning of the following materials on a daily basis:
- Brass, ASTM B-21
- Stainless Steels, ASTM-351, ASTM-276, and ASTM 479
- Monel 400, ASTM B-164
- Bronze Alloy, ASTM B-61
- Copper Nickel, per MIL-C-15726
- Carbon Steel, ASTM A216
Don’t see your material? Other materials can be sourced for individual requirements.
CNC Machining – Frequently Asked Questions
How much do CNC machining services cost?
Since every CNC machining project is unique, prices may vary depending on the scope of the project. Who you choose for your services requires careful consideration of factors like experience, quality control, equipment, capacity, customer service, certifications, and pricing. Dante Valve is happy to provide one-on-one consultations to answer all your project questions and provide you with a competitive estimate to meet your needs. Simply give us a call at 888-212-3222.
What kinds of materials can Dante Valve’s machine shop work with?
We provide full-service milling and turning of brass, stainless steel, monel 400, bronze alloy, copper nickel, and carbon steel, we also work with other materials depending on the project. Please contact one of our offices directly to see if we can work with your specific material.