Danco Stainless Steel Exposed Spring Full-Nozzle Pressure Relief Valve
Shipboard pressure relief valves in full conformance with the applicable ASTM and military specifications. Stainless steel construction with flanged connections, exposed spring bonnet and full nozzle design. Sizes 1/2″ x 1″ through 8″ x 10″, available in orifice sizes C, D, E, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, N, P, Q, R and T.
- ASTM F1508
- Mil-V-20065 Steam (Revision D, Type I, Composition A, B & D)
- Danco Valves are the industry’s premier mil-spec relief valves. The valves are quick acting, non-chattering and smooth guiding. They also feature optimal sealing tightness with a unique soft or hard seat design.
- We warranty materials and workmanship against defects for two years after the date of installation. This comprehensive warranty ensures complete manufacturer support.
- All valves are wire sealed to prevent unauthorized tampering.
- For capacity information specific to your application, please contact us.
- Body, Bonnet & Lever Housing: CRES/CF8M ASTM A351
- Nozzle: CRES/CF8M ASTM A351
- CRES/CR-13 (Similar to XM19) ASTM A276 (Steam Applications)
- Spring: Chrome Vanadium ASTM A231
- Disc Assembly:
- Disc: CRES/304 ASTM A276
Valve materials can be customized for your specific application.
Weights & Dimensions
Weights and dimensions are in accordance with ASTM F1508 and ASME specifications. Please contact our Quality Assurance Department or refer to individual drawings for valve-specific data.
Create a Full-Nozzle Part Number
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.