Danco Steel Exposed Spring Semi-Nozzle Pressure Relief Valve (Sizes ¼” – 8”)
Shipboard pressure relief valves in full conformance with the applicable ASTM and military specifications. Sizes 1/4″ through 8″. Steel construction with flanged connections, exposed spring bonnet and semi-nozzle design.
- ASTM F1508
- Mil-V-20065D Steam (Type II, Composition D)
- Danco Valves are the industry’s premier mil-spec relief valves. The valves are quick acting, non-chattering and smooth guiding. They also feature optimal sealing tightness with a unique soft or hard seat design.
- We warranty materials and workmanship against defects for two years after the date of installation. This comprehensive warranty ensures complete manufacturer support.
- All valves are wire sealed to prevent unauthorized tampering.
- For capacity information specific to your application, please contact us.
- Body, Bonnet & Lever Housing: Steel/WCB ASTM A216
- Seat: CRES/CF8M ASTM A351
- Stem Assembly: CRES/316 ASTM A276
- Spring: Chrome Vanadium ASTM A231
- Disc Assembly:
- Disc: CRES/CF8M ASTM A351
Valve materials can be customized for your specific application.
Weights & Dimensions:
Alternative flange ratings are available.
Center-to-face dimensions can be modified to meet your specific requirements.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.