Shipboard air compressor valve. Connections are 1″ MS thread per MS16142 on both the inlet and outlet. Adjustable pressure range of 20-80 PSIG. Bronze construction, top guided with soft-seat design and adjustable cap. Rated to 150 PSIG at 250°F maximum temperature.
- Danco Valves are the industry’s premier mil-spec relief valves. The valves are quick acting, non-chattering and smooth guiding. They also feature optimal sealing tightness with a unique soft-seat design.
- We warranty materials and workmanship against defects for two years after the date of installation. This comprehensive warranty ensures complete manufacturer support.
- All valves are wire sealed to prevent unauthorized tampering.
- For capacity information specific to your application, please contact us.
- Body: Bronze/ASTM B61
- Disc: CRES 304/ASTM A276
- Disc Insert: Teflon/AMS 3660
- Spring: CRES 316/ASTM A313
Weights & Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 6.05″
- Center-to-Inlet Face: 2.81″
- Center-to-Outlet Face: 2.22″
- Unit Weight: 5 LBS.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.