TRAC Style ‘HG’
The TRAC Style ‘HG’ pressure reducing valve is a self-contained, spring-loaded, direct-operated device for regulating and reducing high-pressure air or nitrogen to any desired operating pressure within the valve’s field adjustable range. The design, construction, and materials utilized for the TRAC Style ‘HG’ pressure reducing valve are ideally suited for shipboard air or nitrogen systems where the required rate of pressure is over 150 PSIG and/or the required end connections are other than MIL-F-1183.
TRAC Style ‘HG’ product specifications:
- Materials: Bronze Body – Extra Heavy Construction, Stainless Steel Trim
- Sizes: .25″ – 2″
- End Connections:
- Union End Sil-Braze I/A/W MIL-F-1183
- Union End NAVSEA 803-1385946
- Gas MIL-V-2961D Type I, Class 1, Body A
- Pressure Ratings: 400 PSIG and 600 PSIG
Please refer to the TRAC Style ‘HG’ Catalog or Contact Us for additional information.
TRAC Style ‘HG’ product features:
- Accurate Control
- Tight Closing
- Guided Top and Bottom
- Pressure Balance Design for Good Regulation
- Nongalling Guide Surfaces
- Micro-Finished Guide Surface
- Shock and Vibration Tested
The TRAC Style ‘HG’ pressure reducing valve is intended for installation in air or nitrogen systems where the inlet pressure to the valve is 150 PSIG or above. For air or nitrogen service applications having an inlet pressure rating lower than 150 PSIG, consider the TRAC Style ‘HA’ air and gas pressure reducing valve. For air or nitrogen service applications requiring a pilot-operated pressure reducing valve, consider the TRAC Style ‘RA’ pressure reducing valve.
Detailed maintenance instructions for the TRAC Style ‘HG’: TRAC Style ‘HG’ Commercial Manual HG1