Shipboard air compressor back pressure relief valve in full conformance with Mil-V-22549. Connections are 3/4″ MS thread per MS16142 on both the inlet and outlet. Stainless steel construction, top guided with a metal-to-metal seating surface. Rated to 3000 PSIG.
- Danco Valves are the industry’s premier mil-spec relief valves. The valves are quick acting, non-chattering and smooth guiding. They also feature optimal sealing tightness with a unique hard-seat design.
- Shock approved in accordance with Mil-S-901C. Vibration approved in accordance with Mil-Std.-167-1.
- We warranty materials and workmanship against defects for two years after the date of installation. This comprehensive warranty ensures complete manufacturer support.
- All valves are wire sealed to prevent unauthorized tampering.
- For capacity information specific to your application, please contact us.
- Body: CRES 303/ASTM A743
- Cap: Naval Brass/ASTM B21
- Bottom & Top Disc: CRES 304/ASTM A276
- Bottom Spring: CRES 316/ASTM A313
- Top Spring: Chrome Vanadium/ASTM A231 Zinc Plated
Weights & Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 10.0″
- Center-to-Inlet Face: 3.75″
- Center-to-Outlet Face: 1.5″
- Unit Weight: 5 LBS.
DANCO Valve Identification System:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.