Danco Bronze Semi-Nozzle Pressure Relief Valve with Flanged Connections (Sizes ¼” – 2″)
Shipboard pressure relief valves in full conformance with the applicable ASTM and military specifications. Sizes 1/4″ through 2″. Flanged connections, bronze construction with semi-nozzle and threaded bonnet design.
- ASTM F1508
- Mil-V-24332 Liquid (latest revision)
- Mil-V-22549 Air/Gas, (latest revision)
- Mil-V-20065 Steam (revision C, Type A-2, Class C)
- Danco Valves are the industry’s premier mil-spec relief valves. The valves are quick acting, non-chattering and smooth guiding. They also feature optimal sealing tightness with a unique soft-seat design.
- We warranty materials and workmanship against defects for two years after the date of installation. This comprehensive warranty ensures complete manufacturer support.
- All valves are wire sealed to prevent unauthorized tampering.
- For capacity information specific to your application, please contact us.
- Body, Bonnet & Lever Housing: Bronze/ASTM B61
- Seat: Monel/QQ-N-288/ASTM A494
- Stem Assembly: CRES/316 ASTM A276
- Spring: CRES/316 ASTM A313
- Disc Assembly:
- Disc: Monel, QQ-N-288/ASTM A494
- Disc Insert: Teflon®/AMS 3660
- Disc Insert Retainer: Monel, QQ-N-281
Valve materials can be customized for your specific application or in accordance with specification requirements.
Weights & Dimensions:
The dimensions noted above are for Mil-PRF-20042 Class 150, Mil-PRF-20042 Class 250 and ASME B16.24 Class 150 and Class 300 flanges, in conformance with ASTM F1508. Center-to-face dimension can be modified to meet your specific requirements.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.