Shipboard air compressor pressure relief valve in full conformance with Mil-V-22549. Inlet connection is 1/2″ union end socket weld in accordance with Navy standard drawing #803-1385884. Outlet connection is 3/4″ union end silver braze in accordance with Navy standard drawing #803-1385946. Stainless steel construction, bottom guided with soft-seat design and a threaded cap. Rated to 6000 PSIG.
- Danco Valves are the industry’s premier mil-spec relief valves. The valves are quick acting, non-chattering and smooth guiding. They also feature optimal sealing tightness with a unique soft-seat design.
- Shock approved in accordance with Mil-S-901C. Vibration approved in accordance with Mil-Std.-167-1.
- We warranty materials and workmanship against defects for two years after the date of installation. This comprehensive warranty ensures complete manufacturer support.
- All valves are wire sealed to prevent unauthorized tampering.
- For capacity information specific to your application, please contact us.
- Body: CRES CF8M/ASTM A351
- Bonnet & Cap: Naval Brass/ASTM B21
- Seat & Stem: CRES 304/ASTM A276
- Spring: Chrome Silicon/ASTM A401
- Disc Assembly:
- Disc: CRES 303/ASTM A582
- Disc Insert: Polysulfone/P1700 Natural -11
Weights & Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 8.5″
- Center-to-Inlet Face: 3.12″
- Center-to-Outlet Face: 3.0″
- Unit Weight: 7 LBS.
Note: Dimensions include Union Nuts & Tailpieces
DANCO Valve Identification System:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.