Shipboard pressure relief valves in full conformance with the applicable ASTM and military specifications. Stainless steel construction with flanged connections, enclosed spring bonnet and full nozzle design. Sizes 1/2″ x 1″ through 8″ x 10″, available in orifice sizes C, D, E, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, N, P, Q, R and T. A bellows may be added to counteract the effects of back pressure (refer to the second box of the Ordering Data Chart).
- ASTM F1508
- Mil-V-24332 Liquid (latest revision)
- Mil-V-22549 Air/Gas, (latest revision)
- Mil-V-20065 Steam (Revision D, Type II, Compositions A, B & D)
- Danco Valves are the industry’s premier mil-spec relief valves. The valves are quick acting, non-chattering and smooth guiding. They also feature optimal sealing tightness with a unique soft or hard seat design.
- We warranty materials and workmanship against defects for two years after the date of installation. This comprehensive warranty ensures complete manufacturer support.
- All valves are wire sealed to prevent unauthorized tampering.
- For capacity information specific to your application, please contact us.
- Body, Bonnet & Lever Housing: CRES/CF8M ASTM A351
- Nozzle: CRES/CF8M ASTM A351
- CRES/CR-13 (Similar to XM19) ASTM A276 (Steam Applications)
- CRES/304 ASTM A276 (Liquid and Air/Gas Applications)
- Spring: CRES/316 ASTM A313
- Disc Assembly:
- Disc: CRES/304 ASTM A276
Valve materials can be customized for your specific application.
Weights & Dimensions
Weights and dimensions are in accordance with ASTM F1508 and ASME specifications. Please contact our Quality Assurance Department or refer to individual drawings for valve-specific data.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.