Kunkle Safety & Vacuum Relief Valve Models 910, 911, 916, 917, 920, 921, 927 Certified Valves
Available with soft seats, these safety and vacuum relief valves can be used with pressure tanks, air compressors, gas compressors, intercoolers, aftercoolers, and liquid filled pressure systems. Made with carbon and stainless steel, and providing exceptional leak-free durability, these 900 series safety relief and vacuum relief valves are PED certified for non-hazardous gas.
- Models 910, 911, 916 and 917 – ASME Section VIII, Air/Gas/GSteam/Liquid, “UV” National Board Certified.
- Models 920, 921 and 927 – ASME Section I Special use or application, “V” National Board Certified. Also available for vacuum service. PED Certified for non-hazardous gas.
- Not for use with oxidizing fluids.
- Models 910, 911, 916 and 917: ASME Section VIII, Air/Gas/Steam/Liquid, “UV” National Board Certified.
- Model 910: Carbon steel body and bonnet with stainless steel (SS) trim.
- Model 911: SS construction.
- Model 916: Same as Model 910 except resilient seat/seals. Superior “leak-free” performance.
- Model 917: Same as Model 911 except resilient seat/seals. Superior “leak-free” performance.
- Models 920, 921 and 927: ASME Section I Special use or application, “V” National Board Certified. Also available for vacuum service. PED Certified for non-hazardous gas. Not for use with oxidizing fluids.
- Model 920: Steel body and bonnet with screwed cap and SS spring for organic fluid vaporizers (ASME Section I-“V” special use or application).
- Model 921: Steel body and bonnet with plain lift lever and SS spring for forced flow steam generators (ASME Section I-“V” special use or application).
- Model 927: Steel body and bonnet with packed lift lever and SS spring for high temperature/pressure hot water boilers (ASME Section I-“V” special use or application).
- Available with soft seats.
- Threaded cap standard (back pressure tight). Maximum back pressure 50 PSIG [3.4 barg].
- Hex on valve nozzle provides for easy installation.
- Warn ring offers easy adjustability.
- Pivoting disc design offers exceptional seat alignment.
- Guide to nozzle ratio reduces friction.
- Valve bodies are heavy-duty casting.
- Full nozzle design for optimum flow performance.
- Threaded side outlet for piped-off discharge to eliminate fugitive emissions.
- Each Kunkle valve is tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.
- Air/gas compressors, intercoolers, aftercoolers.
- Liquid filled pressure vessels/systems, ASME Section VIII (UV).
- Vacuum systems, including pumps, tanks and equipment.
- Pressure vessels containing gas, air, liquid or steam, including tanks and receivers.
- Oil/gas separators.
- Overpressure relief and protection of pumps, tanks, lines and hydraulic systems.
- Bypass relief or pressure regulation.
- SS Model 911 may be suitable for sanitary/edible applications.
- Process and industrial corrosive application.
Please refer to the Kunkle Catalog or Contact Us for additional information.