Kunkle Cast Steel Safety Valve Models 300, 600 Certified Valves
Forged from heavy-duty cast steel with a stainless steel nozzle, these safety valves are certified for air, gas and steam. Used in steam boilers, steam generators, air compressors, gas compressors, pressure tanks, pressure receivers, intercoolers, and oil/gas separators, these sturdy valves contain a bolted yoke design for easy maintenance.
ASME Section I Steam and ASME Section VIII Air/Gas/Steam Valves
- Model 300: Cast steel, exposed spring, full nozzle with stainless steel (SS) trim. ANSI 300# inlet flange and 150# outlet flange.
- Model 600: Cast steel, exposed spring, full nozzle with SS trim. ANSI 600# inlet flange and 150# outlet flange.
- Heavy-duty construction of high-quality cast steel with SS full-nozzle trim for optimum performance.
- Bolted yoke design for easy maintenance.
- Steel yoke incorporates cover shield for guiding surfaces and provides for fully exposed spring.
- Seats lapped to optical flatness for tight shutoff.
- Dual control rings offer easy adjustability for precision opening with minimum pre-open or simmer and exact blowdown control.
- Adjustments are factory sealed to help prevent tampering or disassembly.
- Each Kunkle valve is tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.
- Steam boilers and generators.
- Pressure-reducing stations.
- Air/gas compressors — reciprocating or rotary.
- Pressure vessels — including tanks, receivers, intercoolers, oil/gas separators, lines.