Model 1 and 2 have a compact design allowing for usage in small spaces. These valves are certified to work with air, steam and other non-hazardous gas devices such as compressed air tanks, air compressors, gas compressors – both portable compressors and stationary compressors, intercoolers and aftercoolers as well as steam processing equipment like steam generators and steam boilers.
Model Detail Descriptions:
- ASME Section VIII, Air/Gas or Steam, “UV” National Board Certified.
- Model 1 has a top outlet.
- Model 2 has a side outlet.
- Compact assembly allows for minimum space requirements.
- Precision lapped, metal-to-metal beveled seat provides premium shutoff.
- Warn ring for precise opening, with minimum pre-open or simmer.
- Top or side outlet available.
- Each Kunkle valve is tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.
- Air and non-hazardous gas service.
- Air/gas compressors — portable or stationary.
- Pressure vessels — including tanks, receivers, intercoolers, aftercoolers.
- Steam turbines, kettles, other steam-processing equipment.
Pressure and Temperature Limits:
- 5 to 250 PSIG
- -60° to 406°F
- Variation 03: Nickel plating for use on institutional equipment
- Variation 02: Vibration dampener on lift lever