TRAC Style ‘HA’
The TRAC Style ‘HA’ pressure reducing valve is a self-contained, spring-loaded, direct-operated device for regulating and reducing high-pressure air or nitrogen to any desired operating pressure within the valve’s field adjustable range. The design, construction and materials utilized for the TRAC Style ‘HA’ pressure reducing valve are ideally suited for shipboard air or nitrogen systems service.
TRAC Style ‘HA’ product specifications:
- Materials: Bronze Body – Extra Heavy Construction, Stainless Steel Trim
- Sizes: .25″ – 2″
- End Connections:
- Union End Sil-Braze I/A/W MIL-F-1183
- Air or Nitrogen MIL-V-24384B Type I, Class A, Design B Series 150
- Pressure Rating: 150 PSIG
TRAC Style ‘HA’ product features:
- Accurate Control
- Tight Closing
- Guided Top and Bottom
- Pressure Balance Design for Good Regulation
- Nongalling Guide Surfaces
- Micro-Finished Guide Surface
- Shock and Vibration Tested
The TRAC Style ‘HA’ pressure reducing valve is intended for installation in air or nitrogen systems where the inlet pressure to the valve is 150 PSIG (or below) and it is required to maintain a constant (within the accuracy limits specified) lower pressure downstream of the valve. For air or nitrogen service applications having an inlet pressure rating higher than 150 PSIG, consider the TRAC Style ‘HG’ gas pressure reducing valve.
For air or nitrogen service applications requiring a pilot-operated pressure reducing valve, consider the TRAC Style ‘RA’ pressure reducing valve.
Detailed maintenance instructions for the TRAC Style ‘HA’: TRAC Style ‘HA’ Commercial Manual HA1