TRAC Style ‘R’
The TRAC Style ‘R’ steam pressure reducing valve is an internal pilot and internally ported valve utilized for regulating and reducing high-pressure steam to any desired operating pressure within the valve’s field adjustable range. The Style ‘R’ valve requires no external source of power to operate the valve or to detect changes in outlet steam pressure.
TRAC Style ‘R’ product specifications:
- Materials: Bronze or Steel Body, Stainless Steel Internals
- Sizes: 0.5″ – 2″
- End Connections:
- Flanged, MIL-F-20042 (100 PSIG) or ANSI-F16.5 (150 PSIG)
- MIL-V-17848C Class A, Composition D
- MIL-V-19772A / MIL-DTL-19772B Type IV Series 100 and Series 150 (Modified- Temperature Signal Feedback Circuit Removed)
- Pressure Rating: 150 PSIG
TRAC Style ‘R’ product features:
- Fully Guided Main Valve
- Renewable, Interchangeable Parts
- Sensitive Diaphragm
- Accurate Regulation
The Style ‘R’ valve is intended for installation in low-pressure steam systems such as preheaters, laundry equipment and galley equipment. The inlet pressure rating of the Style ‘R’ valve is 150 PSIG, and the outlet set pressure is adjustable from 15 to 135 PSIG. The valve requires at least a 15 PSI pressure difference between steam supply pressure and maximum regulated pressure. It can be adjusted to limit maximum output pressure to any value from 15 PSI below supply pressure down to 5 PSI gauge pressure.